Sunday 27 November 2011

Hows it going ?...


Its all going ok, so far iv'e got some really good inspiration and iv'e been practicing some techniques on photoshop most of which i still need to perfect.


Initially i wanted to just have the three personalities, but since looking at some professional works i worry that my images might be a bit empty.......so.. i'm going to try creating my composites on a larger scale. I have already practiced with up to 6 subjects in the image, but this was done in a small space so there wasn't alot to think about other than where to stand the model. i want to challenge my self more by working with a larger room. this will fore me to think about different lighting and techniques. it will also help me learn to think about spacing and interior details. i think it will make my images more precise and detailed. 


Thinking about these things i have come up with some new basic ideas for how i want my images to look , which i have drawn (very badly but you get the idea) on my tablet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment