Wednesday 18 January 2012

Now the fun begins......

So now i have practiced a few composites i think i'm about ready to try something bigger. I initially wanted to make my images quite fine art in the style of julia fullerton batten, but after experimenting with a few effects i have decided that my images would make more sense in the style of paul m smith. I think this style will suit better as it is slightly comical and truer to life.

I have thought about the characters i am going to use in my images and have chosen to have :

Party girl
University Girl
Work Girl

Thinking back on my initial concept i think these characters will best portray the social standing of most young women today, The career girls who study hard, while at the same time partying hard and maintaining a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment